Experience with Long-Distance Placements
For those coming from outside the area, identifying the right assisted living and independent senior living options can be difficult. To make this easier, we offer services for families local to the Pennsauken area who have a relative from out of the area that wishes to move to our community. We also work with families who live far away, but have a relative who chooses to move to our community—selecting one of our senior care centers as a way to stay within their social circle, comfort zone, and other community roots. In these situations, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals, assisted living communities, senior care residences, and families to ensure a successful move and a positive transition.
Responsive Move-In Process
- We respond quickly to accomplish a timely move-in for elders who need support and security immediately.
- We conduct in-home and on-site assessments in hospitals, rehab centers, and nursing homes. Please contact our Executive Director to promptly arrange an assessment for your client.
- We offer Short-Term Respite Stays at our community and utilize “wrap-around” healthcare services from local Visiting Nurse Agencies to assist with transitions.
- We offer assistance throughout the research and decision-making process to eldercare professionals, their clients, and families.
- We communicate regularly with eldercare professionals concerning each client’s needs and progress before, during and after a move to Ivystone Senior Living.
Expertise in Medicaid & other Financial Programs
Our Executive Director is well versed in the programmatic and eligibility features of various financial programs to help with the costs of Ivystone Senior Living at Pennsauken and we work closely with referral sources to determine if one of them would benefit a client. Additionally, our on-site staff coordinates with local healthcare providers for Medicare-reimbursed services whenever possible, helping to keep residents’ healthcare costs down. Ivystone Senior Living is one of the few senior living communities in New Jersey that will accept Medicaid as a payment source for residents upon admission.
On-Site Physical Therapy & Rehab Services
We offer on-site physical therapy and rehab services for residents that either need to continue therapies following an acute hospitalization, can benefit from continued therapies after leaving a skilled nursing setting or post-acute rehab, or may have seen a decline in strength at the community. Therapies at Ivystone Senior Living are offered through a third party Medicare certified Visiting Nurse Agency and available to all of our residents on site.